Saturday, May 19, 2012

Guest Post -- Deidre Havrelock , Audioreview: Open Your Eyes ,, Holler Loudly by Cynthia Leitich Smith, illustrated by Barry Gott is a Two-Time Dolly Parton's Imagination Library Selection



Guest Post -- Deidre Havrelock

Abhishek Boinapalli at Another Author - 5 hours ago
*Hello Everyone,* *Today I have Deidre Havrelock, the author of Saving Mary from OrnageBerryBookTours who would like to her share opinion on Marketing. * *--x-- * *Many authors see marketing as a bind. What are your thoughts?* *By Deidre Havrelock* Saving Mary I’m finding out just how tough marketing is. It’s a big world, and finding your particular audience is an art that I have yet to master. It is a bind. I have to do it, but I’m not sure exactly how to do it. But the good thing is, I’m willing to try new things and I love this whole idea of ‘virtual t... more »

Audioreview: Open Your Eyes

noreply@blogger.com (TNBBC Super Mod) at TNBBC's The Next Best Book Blog - 15 hours ago
Listened 5/7/12 - 5/11/12 2.5 Stars - Recommended lightly: Fans of sci-fi / nightmare / deus-ex-machina space stories Audio Download (approx 3.5 hrs) Publisher: *Iambik* / *Apex Book Company* Now, I know I am not the only person who's ever picked up a book and been like "Ok, so this is totally not what I would typically read but man, the cover is kinda creepy and the story sounds kinda interesting so I'm going to give it a shot" only to turn around once you start getting into it and think "what in the holy hell have I gotten myself into* this* time?!" Those were the thoughts that... more »

Holler Loudly by Cynthia Leitich Smith, illustrated by Barry Gott is a Two-Time Dolly Parton's Imagination Library Selection

Cynthia Leitich Smith at Cynsations - 16 hours ago
Wow! A letter from Dolly!By Cynthia Leitich Smith for Cynsations Yippee Ti Yi Yo! My 2010 picture book, Holler Loudly, illustrated by Barry Gott (Dutton) has once again been selected for inclusion in Dolly Parton's Imagination Library. This literacy program serves children from birth through preschool. See Dolly Parton's Imagination Library on facebook and find out how you can help. Follow Imagination Library on Twitter. See also a Pre-K teacher guide for Holler Loudly, created by Shannon Morgan(guides for kindergarten, grade 1 and grade 2 are likewise available (PDFs)). Congratu... more »

No comments:

Post a Comment